Remote Tank Cleaning Using the Torus System
Hydroblast make huge investments in tank cleaning machinery and use the Stoneage Torus TR-130 nozzle to carry out the efficient and safe cleaning of tanks used for paint and wax manufacture, resins and PVA. This versatile and powerful piece of equipment enables our trained operatives to carry out fast and effective hands-free cleaning, keeping them safe during the water jetting process as they are not required to enter the tank.
Its innovative, 360 design means that it can be applied to suit a wide range of pressures, pumps and applications. This makes it the ideal component to remotely clean industrial tanks. It is also compatible with our powerful 700hp power pack, offering a breakout force of an incredible 1,919 Newton for an quick and effective clean.
The Torus can be easily adjusted by the operative through its manipulator system, using a variety of arm lengths to achieve the cleanest, most efficient result for your tank. Its speed can also be monitored and changed as appropriate.
Benefits of Hydroblast’s Remote Tank Cleaning Service
- Able to clean a wide range of tank sizes using the Torus nozzle.
- Improved safety as operatives are not required to enter the tank.
- Consistent, 360 degree clean.
- Powerful clean when used in conjunction with our 720hp power pack, using a range of longer nozzles to get closer to the sides of the tank.
- Experienced and knowledgable operatives.