New Hydrodemolition Equipment: The Aqua Spine
The Aqua Spine is an innovative multi-modular system that is suitable for all surfaces and is perfect for hard to reach areas that are inaccessible by the standard Aqua Cutter 410A Evolution. The Aqua Spine can be positioned on concrete by anchor bolts or supported by a carrier such as a hydraulic platform, crane or scaffolding.
The flexibility of the spine allows this hydrodemolition system to be tailored, assembled and modified for specific tasks that have been outlined within a specification. Furthermore, the Aqua Spine is easy to control. The multi modular system allows it to thrive in a range of locations and can adapt to work in a range of environments.
What are the benefits of the Aqua Spine?
- This form of hydrodemolition equipment can be resized depending on the task it is needed to complete. The Spine can be built upon and more sections can be added or removed when required.
- As the Aqua Spine can be mounted directly on to a surface using brackets, this specific piece of equipment does not need a lot of space to function. The spine is also perfect for narrow spaces as it features an easily adjustable stroke setting that allows for quality concrete removal.
- This piece of hydrodemolition can also be used both on and off-shore making it perfect for a variety of different tasks.
- The Aqua Spine is often operated using the two rail system which is a system that is beneficial for use in confined areas. A triple rail system is widely used in areas that are free span. The rail system is ideal for horizontal, vertical or free standing positions.
- The Aqua Spine uses an Equal Distance System (EDS) which is a tool that allows you to preset the distance between the nozzle and the concrete surface which reduces the energy wastage and also keep the water-jetting at a constant and powerful speed.
Where can the Aqua Spine be used?
Here are just a few places this hydrodemolition equipment can be used:
- Hydro Power Plants
- On Shore and Off Shore Construction
- Nuclear Power Plants
- Scaffolding Structures
Feel free to contact us regarding your task and we can help clarify if the Aqua Spine will be right for you. Call us on 01677 428 786, email us at email@example.com or fill out our contact form located at the bottom of our hydrodemolition page. We look forward to hearing from you. To find out more information on hydrodemolition visit our hydrodemolition page today.