The Importance Of Hydrodemolition Health And Safety
The Board of Directors at Hydroblast ensure that the company’s number one priority is hydrodemolition health and safety and enforces the company to use the best practices possible, as we believe all accidents are preventable.
The Board of Directors at Hydroblast recognise the important responsibility of health and safety they have towards the welfare of its employees, visitors, contractors, customers and any other persons who may be affected by its activities.
Hydroblast displays this by operating an Integrated Management System (IMS), which controls all aspects of safety, health, environment and quality management.
Hydroblast are committed to:
- Complying with all applicable hydrodemolition Health and Safety legislation, regulation and implementing best practice guidance as produced by appropriate regulatory and advisory organisations (Water Jetting Association, ISO Standards)
- Integrating the identification, assessment and control of health and safety risks into our operational activity. We ensure that all workplace risks are adequately recorded, controlled and managed as part of the risk assessment process and adopting a safe and healthy workplace to prevent injury
- Training all staff to enable them to understand the risks arising out of their activities and how these risks can be reduced as far as is reasonably practicable; this will be done by wearing the appropriate personal protective equipment to ensure they are protected as far as possible the correct competency levels which takes place regularly and employees three health and safety managers (IOSH holders)
- Giving the customer the best satisfaction possible by achieving this in the most efficient method, and is safe to employees, customers and the general public as is reasonably practicable
- Making sure our products and services are capable of being operated and maintained without risk to the health and safety and welfare of those who use our products
- Encouraging employees to participate in discussions and consultations on health and safety and to raise health and safety concerns through appropriate communication
- Hydroblast recognise people are the greatest asset the company has and endeavours to allow every member the ability to contribute to the overall effectiveness of the company’s performance