What is Industrial Pipe Cleaning?
Industrial pipe cleaning can help prolong the useful life of pipes. When it comes to cylinders dedicated to the free or controlled flow of substances, deposits might on occasion accumulate to the sides of the structure, blocking or slowing down the flow.
The safest and most effective way to carry out industrial pipe cleaning is to use a handling system, such as the Peinemann XLTC. This Single Lance Tube Cleaner is lightweight, and can easily be installed onsite by a single operative.
The biggest advantage of the Peinemann XLTC is that it can be controlled remotely. This keeps the operator out of the blast zone, removing the risk of potential injuries which could occur with manual pipe cleaning. It can also provide a more thorough result throughout the pipe as it maintains a constant speed and uses front and back cleaning. Additionally, it removes the chances of inconsistencies which will inevitably occur during handheld cleaning tasks.
Using the Peinemann XLTC for Industrial Pipe Cleaning:
- Lightweight – only 10kg
- Efficient cleaning and consistent results
- Safe for operatives
- Compact design, making it suitable for confined spaces
- Durable and reliable design
Get in Touch...
Join the many satisfied customers we have served through the years, and ensure the most efficient performance of your establishment by getting in touch with us today. We are available and pleased to answer any and all queries about our water jet pipe cleaning that you may have, and provide you with additional information, including quotes.
Hydroblast is a business specialising in all matters involving these cleaning procedures, including water jet pipe cleaning in commercial and industrial environments.
- We provide high pressure water jetting to quickly remove all semblance of dirt from internal and external pipe work, controlled remotely via the Peinemann XLTC.
- We clean all types of piping, from the largest diameters to smaller systems.
- Before work starts, we will provide a site survey and risk assessment to ensure our service can proceed smoothly and in line with health and safety regulations.
- All of the waste water from our services will be collected and disposed of appropriately to prevent cross contamination and environmental damage. We strive to offer the fastest service we can, without risking the environment in the process.
- We provide a highly trained team dedicated to offering safe, effective services. Each member of the team is experienced, certified and competent in the usage of various devices, including the Peinemann XLTC and our efficient Hydro Twist™ pipe cleaning system.