DEN-JET CD SERIES DIESEL UNIT, CD-50-2000
For more information download the CD-50-2000 brochure.
This brand new CD Series diesel unit from Den-Jet is available to buy today at Hydroblast. Featuring a powerful 4-cylinder Toyota engine that can also be used as a powerpack, this ultra high pressure water jetting unit is completely self-contained.
The CD Series can be operated using a remote-control system, and it comes complete with a set of standard operating equipment. It includes a built-on mechanical feed pump and a fuel tank with a level gauge. Contact Hydroblast to enquire today, or view our product specification for more details.
- Operating pressure: 2000 bar
- Flow rate: 10 l/m
- Motor: 37kW-50HP, Toyota 4 Cylinder, Water-cooled, Diesel
- Operating hours: new
- Model: CD-50-2000
- Manufactured: 2017
- Weight: 725 kg
- Dimensions: 1150 X 920 X 1250 mm
- Standard equipment: yes
- Guarantee: manufacturer 12 months
- Warranty: back to base
Standard accessories included with the machine:
- 40k dump gun, lance, handle, Barracuda nozzle
- 20m high pressure hose (5-20m 2 x 9/16” unf LH M 250 mpa)
- Operator manual and test certificate
- Optional accessories available: hose swivel/rupture discs/point nozzle 0.33mm
Get in Touch...
If you would like more information on any of our high pressure water jetting equipment for sale, please don’t hesitate to contact Hydroblast Ltd. today on 01677 424 542. We will be happy to offer our expertise and provide you with more information. Alternatively, fill out our online contact form to get in touch.